2017-2018 Undergraduate Bulletin

Legal Studies, Bachelor of Science

Please note: John Jay College no longer grants the bachelor's degree with a major in Legal Studies. Students who return to the college, must change their major.  Students should consult with Professor James Cauthen, Department of Political Science (212.237.8193, jcauthen@jjay.cuny.edu) or the Academic Advisement Center (646.557.4872 or 646.557.4816, academicadvising@jjay.cuny.edu)