2023-2024 Graduate Bulletin

Academic Advisement

Students are to consult with their program director or academic director/advisor regarding program requirements, academic progress, and plans for study in graduate school. In addition, the College provides the following advisement services.


Room L.68 New Building


Veteran students interested in academic advising can contact the Counseling Department for assistance. Advisement specific to majors and academic programs is provided by faculty advisers. Contact the major, minor or program coordinator regarding advisement. To find the name of the appropriate faculty member, consult chapter 5 of the Undergraduate Bulletin: Programs of Study.